Version 2.0.6 - Free
Read more about EtreCheck.
EtreCheck is a simple little app to display the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac.
EtreCheck automatically removes any personally identifiable information from the output. EtreCheck does not need super-user privileges to run. It will also never ask for your password. It is signed with my Developer ID issued by Apple so it can be installed on systems protected by Apple's Gatekeeper system.
Versions 2.0.1-2.0.6 have minor bug fixes and localization updates.
Version 2.0 is a major update and has the following changes:
- Delightful animation to keep the user entertained.
- Reports Bluetooth compatibility with new OS X 10.10 "Yosemite" features like Handoff and Airdrop.
- Reports network hardware.
- Provide more information about installed memory and upgradeability.
- Support for Core Storage volumes like FileVault.
- Improved interface to encourage the user to include information about any system problems.
- Enhanced and reorganized kernel extension information.
- Improvements to Safari extension reporting.
- Moved logging to separate window.
- Added abiltity to save and print EtreCheck report.